Monday, March 13, 2006

Losing Weight With Sound by Mary Desaulniers

Do you know that there are several different ways to aid your weight loss. Mary Desaulniers in her article Losing Weight With Sound discusses the practical implication of sound as a weight loss tool.
 
Every morning I put on my Holosync tapes and meditate to the sound of Tibetan crystal bowls and rain--yes rain. The sounds are soothing, miraculously mellowing. But I make my own sound too--the AHHHH of Jappa meditation and the morning chimes away like a symphony.

Sound not only brings a sense of inner peace; sound actually has physical applications that can reduce pain and reverse the progress of disease. It also has applications for use as a weight loss tool. But before we look at that, let us look at what sound therapy entails. For what it entails and how it can be used for weight loss, read Losing Weight With Sound.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting site about weightloss. I know just how difficult it can be to lose weight and keep it off! I am the writer of a weightloss website called weightlossmba. My favorite thing on the website is our calorie analyzer. Check it out and tell me what you think!

Alexandria